These steps help you manage your information in minutes!
Grab an RSS Feed from Google Alerts
1. Go to http://google.com
2. Search “manage google alerts”
3. Click the top link - Google Alerts
4. Your saved Feeds will come up
5. Click the orange RSS feed button next to feed.
6. You’ll note text will come up all over the screen. All you need is the url in the top of the code.
7. Copy and paste that code into whatever feeder you are using to pass on the information.
The RSS FEED URL for the term EDGY looks like this:
Make a new RSS Feed from Google Alerts
1. In the same location, click “Create New Alert” up at the top.
2. It is simple to figure out the rest.
3. Except, DELIVER TO. Click Deliver: Feed in order for the information to be turned into an RSS feed for you to manage. Otherwise it will be sent to your email address.
Google RSS feeds can be used for many EDGY critical reasons and it’s essential you set them up to find out what is happening in your industry.
- If you have any additional ideas or comments to make RSS feeds on GOOGLE simpler and more productive, please comment at any of my communities. We’ll gather the information and add it on. Thanks!